الجمعة، 19 فبراير 2016

What Is Cancer to You?

How much can be done, can be done. How much more you can do, will be done. Do you have the will to live? Yes, as you must first acknowledge the environment. The environment is consisted of your family, your friends and your numerous caregivers. Look into their eyes of pure sincerity, as they look at you in a pathetic state. Communicate happiness that cancer is simply a statement to yourself and the world out there that you are chosen for the test of a lifetime. Adversity only makes a person think, take action; not evasive but with the will to win. Winning is not the main thing athletic coaches tell their 'students' to focus on, but the will and want to win, as an unrelenting mindset. In that way, you see that how many times they should fail to be good in the eyes of the public, they get better. Moreover, they never think of giving up. That is the mindset any cancer victim must have. If in doubt, take me as an example; I had tumors in my brain and neck. Yet, I pray to the skies above that there are many of me to be dignified. To add, I am now working in the hospital industry, as my status was dignified and respected. As able to understand, feel and see the arising problems before they occur. Patient caregivers all know what to do, they stand by the weak, do what is to be done for the hopeless. Living for a lifetime With the brain, brawn is easier. Take me for an example. I am not the best in this category of achievement, but I did this to return to normalcy in life. Physical motivation is seen, heard and at times; tangible. But Psychological motivation is to insert positive thoughts into the mind before making things work. Things people do seem impossible, but it is done; eventually, by somebody else. These times are actually meant for you to do and stop the thoughts of doing. Just thinking and no action implemented is simply the ways of a person who is efficient, BUT; INEFFECTIVE! There is a lifetime ahead of you, what you think, is where you will be, and what you will do, in the process of the project, called lifetime. Think before acting Initially, I failed that test, but my mind told me to go on, again. Yes, I fell, again, but I fall after a longer distance has been travel-led. The process repeated itself, but the mind keeps 'saying'; "AGAIN". Go about this journey, and employ a different strategy. Thoughts before execution are the factors that will make a result. So, think before you act. Remember, to check the sling before taking a making the 'sling shot' Action, will result in reaction; what is your response? Weigh the pros and cons Know the cause and consequence In the subject: accounting; know what you will gain, with that amount of losses. Stanley Lai is a cancer survivor who achieved in an awkward way and lived on. He now writes articles to inspire others and help them to overcome challenges in life; and living with life. Despite the forces of nature; much help is available around you. I had the need, so I approached my belief, that my family is key. Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Stanley_Lai/211570 Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9309767

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق